Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Experienced senior-level managers who currently hold, or will hold responsibility for strategic planning and decision-making in their organisations, including:
- Vice presidents
- General managers
- Corporate and business planners
- Directors of functional areas in marketing, operations and finance
About the course
Transform Strategy into Reality
Strategic management is critical to the development and growth of every organisation. Senior executives tasked with this responsibility will recognise that successful execution of strategy requires the ability to navigate uncertainty, make timely decisions, and align strategy with the organisation's systems, people and culture.
This programme is designed to help you expand your strategic mindset, acquire the skills needed to gain stakeholder buy-in, and translate strategy into value-driven decisions. Adopting a practical approach, it introduces relevant concepts, analytical tools, and their application to real-world problems in a variety of industries and contexts. You will emerge better equipped to tackle strategic initiatives, transform operating models, and drive change and innovation.
- Thinking strategically: Industry dynamics and priorities
- Balanced scorecard: Design, diagnostics and implementation
- Strategy execution
- Strategic role of operations
- Corporate governance and strategy
- Strategic innovation
- Learn to apply key analytical tools used in strategy formulation
- Discover ways to facilitate communication and understanding of business strategies at all levels of the organisation
- Understand how operations contribute to the competitiveness of the business
- Gain insights on the best practices in strategy formulation and implementation
- Be exposed to diverse perspectives and experiences from fellow business leaders
Education Qualifications PhD, University of California, USA, 1988 B Eng Hons I, University of Newcastle, Australia, 1980 B Commerce, University of Newcastle, Australia, 1979 Research Interest Zheng He''s Art Of Collaboration Jit Schedules, Lotsizing Models, Supply Chain Models, Time-based Mode...
Education Qualifications Ph.D. (1999), Political Economy and Government, Harvard University, USA, 1999 B.A. (1992), High Honors, Phi Beta Kappa, Oberlin College, USA, 1992 Academic Experience Associate Professor, Department of Strategy and Policy, School of Business, National University of Sin...
Education Qualifications Ph D, Business Administration, University of Michigan, USA, 1993 MBA., University of Delhi, India, 1984 Bachelor of, Mechanical Engineering, Nagpur University, India, 1982 Research Interest Internationalization Strategies Of Firms From Newly Industralizing Economies Hi...
Education Qualifications PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, 1993 BBA (Hons), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 1985 Research Interest Corporate Governance Strategic Management Technology Policy Academic Experience Director, Centre for Governance , Institutions and Or...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.