Stanford Executive Program: be a Leader Who Matters
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stanford Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Learn to drive change, inspire innovation, and instill excellence at this six-week executive program packed with learning and leadership skills.
Why do certain companies win and others fail? How can your leadership drive results that improve performance? What does disruption in the global economy mean for your organization?
Six weeks at the Stanford Executive Program will immerse you in new ways of thinking and new perspectives that will catapult your career and company to new heights. Strengthen business fundamentals, explore emerging trends, and transform them into actionable insights. Learn what it takes to innovate as an organization and how to scale excellence. Then return to work — energized and inspired — with a plan and the tools to drive success.
For over 60 years, global business leaders have come to the Stanford Executive Program to discover the innovative models and mindsets that are shaping the future of modern leadership and business. Engage and interact with more than 40 world-renowned Stanford GSB faculty members, Silicon Valley business leaders, Stanford University professors, and highly motivated, senior-level leaders.
The diversity and dynamism among the global leaders in your cohort will add a dimension to your SEP experience that will extend far beyond your six weeks on campus. You'll develop a worldwide network of relationships and earn Stanford GSB alumni status to expand your connections even further.
SEP offers a unique opportunity to reflect, reprioritize, and focus on the whole you — mind and body. Beyond the rigorous curriculum, we encourage you to take full advantage of Stanford’s athletic facilities, multiple exercise classes every day, yoga and meditation in the evenings, award-winning food, and enriching extracurricular activities … not to mention our amazing weather.
Transform insights into impact with the latest thinking on organizational excellence and leadership.
- Lead by design, with authenticity, power, and a deeper understanding of human behavior and your own leadership strengths.
- Create and scale an organizational culture in which innovation and excellence thrive.
- Turn financial, marketing, customer, and economic data into breakthrough insights that drive global success.
- Return to work rejuvenated with strategic action plans and the leadership skills to effectively implement them.
- Learn from others in the program, gain new perspectives, and collaborate with a global network of highly experienced and diverse change agents.
- Hone your skills to act strategically and proactively, in order to navigate market and beyond-market forces.
- Build your leadership impact and drive behavioral change with 26 hours of 1:1 coaching.
- Network with fellow alumni through a lifetime membership in the Stanford GSB Alumni Association.
Get trained in the latest thinking on business excellence and modern leadership; then turn new insights into action.
From design thinking and big data to negotiation, financial engineering, and strategic management, you’ll experience the very best of the Stanford GSB — concentrated and customized to meet the needs and know-how of senior-level leaders like you.
Discover the latest thinking regarding business excellence and leadership — from design thinking and big data to negotiation, financial engineering, and strategic management. Then, put learning into action with weekly sessions designed to help you apply new insights to the specific challenges of your organization.
Gain mastery of fundamental business skills, explore cutting-edge ideas, and discover agile, innovative solutions to the challenges, demands, and opportunities faced by today’s leaders. The program’s six-week curriculum is highly integrated and designed to maximize linkages across three themes:
- Leading people: Understand human behavior; develop models and mindsets for innovation
- Leading organizations: Create systems; build a culture where excellence thrives and scales
- Leading change: Strategically address market and beyond-market forces for competitive advantage
Get an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at the latest GSB faculty research. During these interactive discussions, faculty members share and discuss the cutting-edge questions they’re exploring.
These sessions at the end of each week are designed to maximize reflection and implementation. Together with senior faculty, you’ll review the key takeaways from the week and think about how to specifically apply them to your company, based on the unique challenges you face.
Who should attend
- Senior-level leaders at large companies who are inspired to innovate
- Senior-level leaders at growth companies who are challenged to scale
- Seasoned and influential executives who will use this opportunity to make an even greater difference in their career and their organizations’ future