Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Supply chain, logistics, and materials managers and directors who wish to broaden and update their skills and knowledge. Also marketing, customer service and manufacturing managers and directors who are seeking supply chain integration or who need to understand the impact of supply chain decisions upon their company's performance.
About the course
Project success is assured by taking a balanced approach to quality, time and cost, resulting in satisfied customers. In this course, you develop and apply a project quality framework using the tools and techniques needed to deliver consistent project success within your organization.
Supply chain management is becoming increasingly important for organisations and, at the same time, more and more challenging for the individuals responsible. On the one hand, markets are increasing in both volatility and complexity, whilst, on the supply side, globalisation is leading to lengthening supply chains, often associated with greater vulnerability to interruptions and delays.
This programme will show you the latest thinking in supply chain management and help you with the issues that occur in the current dynamic environment. It will help you to increase your confidence and ability to better deal with complex issues in your supply chain.
You will gain:
- New insights into aligning your supply chain to achieve competitive advantage
- An increased understanding of the impact of supply chain management on costs and financial performance
- Appreciation of approaches and frameworks that can be applied to different market segments
- Reviews of the latest thinking on supply chain strategy, planning and execution.
Your organization will gain:
- Appreciation of how competitive advantage can be achieved within dynamic market places
- Understanding of the impact of enhanced supply chain performance on the overall profitability of the organization
- Ability to address the management of supply chain risks
- Recognition of the value of working across functions.
Determine current skills and expectations
Quality Management Skills
- Determine your current quality management knowledge
- Elevating personal awareness
Identify project quality expectations
- Discovering stakeholder quality requirements
- Identify overall project aims
- Consolidate project quality requirements
Develop a Quality Management Plan (QMP)
Review standards and best practices
- PMI PMBOK guide
- PRINCE 2
Balancing project, product and process quality constraints
- Reconciling quality requirements
- Detailing quality activities, roles and responsibilities
- Key components of an effective QMP
- Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC)
- Supporting quality tools techniques
Selecting QC Tools and Techniques
Common tools and techniques
- Cause and effect and techniques
- Shewhart’s Control Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Scatter Diagram
Defining selection criteria and guidelines
- Reasons and Usage
Implementing Quality Assurance
Review the Quality Assurance reports
- Perform root cause analysis
- Planning corrective actions
- Obtain constructive feedback to improve processes
Invoking corrective procedures
- Raising change requests as appropriate
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Update organizational processes
- Ensure continuous quality improvement
Implementing Verification and Validation Approaches
Implementing dynamic validations methods
- The test phases: unit, Integration, System and Acceptance
- Conducting inspections
- Communicating inspection results
The next steps
- Networking through process improvement
- Planning process improvement initiatives
- Implement improvement policies
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.