Skills of Negotiation for the Deal Team
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with BVCA | Private Equity & Venture Capital Association.Full disclaimer.
Negotiating is a part of many aspects of business, but being able to do it effectively, especially when the deal can become quite complex, requires effective planning. This course will build on your core negotiating skillset through its discussion groups, role-plays, video analysis and use of real life case studies. Numbers on the course are kept small to ensure you have ample opportunity to discuss specific private equity negotiating situations and receive individual feedback.
Key topics include
- Defining an effective negotiation
- Planning effectively
- A.C.T.I.V.E. approach to negotiation
- Persuasion techniques
- Manage your body language and more
What will delegates take away?
- A new confidence in navigating complex deals
- Methods to negotiate in a professional, ethical and competent manner
- Reference material for a variety of negotiating scenarios
Who should attend
Individuals at any stage of their career who wish to enhance their negotiating skills - some negotiation experience required