Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- C-level minus 1 executives
- Successors regional top leadership roles
About the course
As the world economy continues to evolve, Asia's economic trajectory presents tremendous opportunities for business growth. Yet, finding the right formula to harness its potential is challenging, given Asia's diversity and complexity. The SBLP provides a platform for business leaders to gain deep insights on how to navigate Asia's dynamic environment and leverage strategic opportunities as they lead their organisations for the next phase of growth in the region.
You'll come away from this programme with:
- The ability to make sense of the unique characteristics of Asia's complex business, political and social environment in the course of your regional business strategy formulation
- Confidence to identify key success factors in your organisational strategies which will future-proof your organisations in the regional context
- Unparalleled access to a group of leaders in government, business and academia who are critical resources for your leadership success in Asia
- The privilege to be part of HCLI's alumni network of senior leaders across the region and beyond
Stay at Singapore's most luxury heritage hotel on Sentosa island and interact with an esteemed group of more than twenty practice and thought leaders as they share their perspectives on strategic issues affecting your business of the future.
You will gain deep insights on the political landscape of Asia and the implications on business growth through close-door dialogues with senior government leaders from Singapore and the region. Acquire on-site learning experiences and case studies with high-performance companies based in Asia through site visit and experiential learning facilitated by C-suite leaders.
The programme is also characterised by a high-profile networking gala attended by the "who's who" of government, business and academia in the region.
Fons Trompenaars studied Economics at the Free University of Amsterdam and later earned a Ph.D. from Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, with a dissertation on differences in conceptions of organizational structure in various cultures. He experienced cultural differences firsthand at home...
Honorary Professor of International Management Fellow and Director of Studies in Management at Jesus College BA (Macquarie University), PhD (Harvard University) Research interests Globalisation and its implications for corporate strategy; strategies for success in China and the internationali...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.