Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Senior leaders and general managers who play a role in shaping and executing strategy at an organisational or business unit level. It will also benefit those looking to step up into more strategic role.
About the course
Shape the future, lead the change and build competitive advantage
In a world of constant disruption, it's not enough for leaders to simply respond to the play, they must shape it. This course challenges traditional top-down approaches to strategy to develop fresh perspectives on strategy, innovation, customer value proposition and business model reinvention and gives you the tools to lead the change, build competitive advantage and shape the future of your organisation.
- Evaluate and utilise a range of tools, techniques and frameworks for shaping strategy
- Strategic Breakpoints Analysis
- The Innovation Cycle
- Customer Value Proposition, Business Model Canvas, Lean-Start-up and Risk/Reward Matrix
Managing Strategic Change
- Diagnosis and mapping of the change process
- Going live: executing strategy
- Leading the change back in your organisation
Complex Decision Making
- Optimising strategic choices
- Enhancing judgement capability amid complexity and ambiguity
- Make effective risk/reward assessments
Business Model Renewal
- Assess the importance of Business Model renewal in a rapidly changing environment
- The impacts of technology advances in value creation
You will take part in a series of interactive learning experiences, with insights and learnings supported by real cases from local and international organisations. During this highly practical course you will apply innovative concepts, techniques and tools to a live strategic project, giving you immediate practical experience to deliver instant impact.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.