Who should attend
This course is designed for the Certified Practitioner in Energy Management Systems (CP EnMS), SEP Lead Auditors, and SEP Performance Verifiers; organizations currently certified to the SEP 2012 program who want to understand the changes; and assessors for accreditation bodies who want to understand the changes.
About the course
Upon successful completion of this online course, Superior Energy Performance (SEP)-certified practitioners will be able to update credentials to the 2017 SEP Program. This course is relevant for the following credentials: Certified Practitioner in Energy Management Systems (CP EnMS), SEP Lead Auditor, and the SEP Performance Verifier. In order to be able to help your organization meet the new requirements or to audit the new requirements, you will need to complete this course. It will provide information on the updates to the SEP suite of documents, including ANSI/MSE 50021, ANSI/MSE 50028, the SEP certification protocol, the SEP scorecard, and the SEP Measurement and Verification (M&V) protocol.
What You Will Learn
- SEP program changes
- SEP Scorecard changes
- ANSI/MSE 50021 standard changes
- SEP M&V Protocol changes
- ANSI/MSE 50028 standard changes
- SEP Certification Protocol changes
How You Will Benefit
- Update your Superior Engery Performance credentials to the 2017 SEP program.
- Audit the 2017 SEP program.
- Understand what you need to do for your organization as a part of the transition to the 2017 program.
SEP CERTIFICATION PROTOCOL
- Changes to certification requirements for 2017 SEP program
- New flexible baseline and achievement period requirements
- New Bronze level certification
- Changes to the SEP Scorecard
- Elimination of mature pathway for certification
- New Scorecard credits
SEP M&V PROTOCOL
- Enhanced energy accounting
- Bottom up comparison changes
- Updates to 50021 standard
- Energy balance update
- Internal auditing updates for SEP program
- Separation of ISO 50001 and SEP certification audits
- New audit day tables
- Multisite auditing
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.