Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Power your potential with this one day intensive course designed to equip you with practical and pragmatic insight into the role and responsibilities of the managing director.
Whether you are newly appointed, or looking to improve your performance with a fresh perspective, our expert course leaders will share the latest best practice in strategic leadership with further guidance on accountability, authority and constraints.
This course provides a unique opportunity to assess your performance and plan your development. Share individual experiences and views with other managing directors and take away practical insights that will enable you to make a real impact in your organisation.
By attending this course you will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the different management styles the managing director can adopt
- Summarise the key responsibilities and core legal duties of a managing director
- Explain the purpose and elements of a company’s constitution
- Discuss the key elements of effective corporate governance in relation to the managing director’s role
- Analyse the managing director’s key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Describe the key tasks of the managing director
- Identify the key elements of being effective as a managing director
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.