Who should attend
This Oxford training course is designed for all participants at the Boardroom, namely:
- Chairs, Committee Chairs
- Board Members, Committee Members
- Board Secretaries
- CEOs, Executive Directors and Senior Management
- Officers in charge of the Governance framework within the Organization
About the course
This Oxford Building High Performance Board training class provides participants with the professional knowledge, tools and frameworks to boost Board’s performance.
Recognizing that the Board of Directors plays a critical role in the organization’s success, the goal of this program is to examine all issues impacting the Board performance and the effectiveness of its strategic operations.
This Oxford training course will discuss in details all aspects related to the functional roles as well as the duties and responsibilities of the different Board players and will also emphasize the importance of the boardroom dynamics and the vital impact of the Board and company leadership in setting a positive culture.
This Oxford training course will also address the importance of having a regular evaluation for the Board performance with an aim to detect areas for improvements and implement changes necessary to become more effective.
At the end of this Oxford training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Roles , Responsibilities and Duties of a Board
- Discuss Board Formal Offices , Composition and Structure
- Learn about Board Instruments ,Tools and Procedures
- Discuss how to run effective Board Meetings
- Study the Board Governance Framework
- Understand The GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) Perspective
- Identify the Board Effectiveness Challenges
- Know about Board Evaluation Practices
- Roles , Duties and Responsibilities of a Board
- The Strategic Planning Role of a Board
- Board Involvement Models
- Board Composition & Structure
- Board Instruments and Tools
- Board Meetings
- Board Governance Framework
- Characteristics of a High Performance Board ( HPB )
- The Governance , Risk and Compliance ( GRC ) perspective
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- The Board Effectiveness Framework
- Impact of Informal Board’s “Culture”
- Influence of Leadership of the Board and the Organization
- Board Evaluation & Board Evaluation Framework
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.