Who should attend
This Oxford training course is targeting all those who are in charge or involved in the Risk Management process, from design to implementation, at the Business Units as well the Assurance and Control Functions:
- Chief Risk / Compliance Officers
- Chief Internal Audit
- Risk / Compliance Managers
- Risk / Compliance Officers
- Business Unit Heads
- Function / Department Heads
- Risk Management Function
- Internal Audit Function
- Internal Control Function
- Risk Champions
About the course
This Oxford Risk Champion Master Class, aims to develop Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Champions able to drive ERM initiatives by allowing them to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to undertake the implementation of a comprehensive Integrated Risk Management (IRM) model across the enterprise.
It will help them distinguish the respective Risk Ownership roles at the Business Units from those Supportive Roles at the Assurance and Control Functions like Internal Control, Compliance, Risk and Internal Audit.
This Oxford training class adopts a combined approach of comprehensive lectures covering the stages of the Risk Management process based on the ISO 31000 standard model, coupled with practical workshops addressing the application side of the subject.
This Oxford training class is targeting participants from the Human Capital in charge of Managing Risks and Supporting the ERM success within the organization, and will equip them with the best practice tools and instruments required to perform their roles and responsibilities effectively and competently.
At the end of this Oxford training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the definitions of key terms of Risk & Risk Management
- Explore the different stages of the Risk Management process
- Apply tools and techniques used for Risk Identification & Formulation
- Study Risk Ranking and Risk Treatment procedures
- Learn about Risk Appetite, Risk Tolerance
- Apply Risk Escalation and Reporting procedures
- Understand the Enterprise Risk Management model
- Discuss the Risk Management Implementation planning
- What is Risk? What is Risk Management?
- The Risk Management Process ( ISO 31000 )
- Risk Classification ( External Environment, Internal Organization)
- Risk Assessment (Identification and Analysis) Techniques
- Risk Formulation (The Cause and Effect Relationship of Risk )
- Risk Prioritization and Ranking ( Risk Ranking Matrix / Risk Profile )
- Risk Appetite , Risk Tolerance and Risk Capacity
- Risk Treatment and Response
- Risk Monitoring , Risk Escalation and Reporting
- Risk Control Techniques, Using Key Risk Indicators ( KRI’s)
- Risk Register Creation
- Risk Readiness Checklist
- Risk Language and Risk Management Vocabulary
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.