Who should attend
Students from all educational backgrounds welcome. You can register for this course without applying and enrolling in a program.
About the course
This course will focus on risk assessment and treatment. Topics include: root cause analysis, business continuity management, physical property risk, intellectual property and reputation risk, legal and regulatory risk, management liability, human resources risk, environmental risk, cyber risk , and fleet risk.
What you will learn
- Explain and illustrate the importance of risk control to risk management
- Develop specific applications of risk control techniques to particular loss exposures
- Apply decision rules for choosing risk control techniques as components of comprehensive risk management programs
- Describe how to implement chosen risk control techniques in specific circumstances or situations
- Describe how to monitor the effectiveness of chosen risk control techniques and how to adapt them to a dynamic environment
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.