Who should attend
- Employees who have been identified as having high potential for growth and success
- Employees who are on the path to becoming a leader of people and/or projects
- Employees who have recently transitioned into a leadership role
- Employees who have been selected to be part of an organizational succession plan
About the course
This 3-day highly interactive program is designed to groom high potential employees for professional growth. This program helps organizations:
- Improve employee retention
- Support the growth and development of its’ employees
- Develop a pipeline of future leaders
- Inspire employees
- Educate employees on how to be a leader in situations where they may lack formal authority or title
- Groom high performing employees for professional growth and advancement
The program is taught using a combination of interactive learning experiences, lecture, case studies and self-evaluation tools. Class size and professional diversity of both participants and faculty affords the opportunity for invaluable networking and the development of long lasting professional relationships.
Professional Credit Opportunities
This program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
This program is an approved Continuing Professional Development program with the Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board (LAPELS).
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.