Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Collaboratively built in 2008 and fine-tuned by input from multiple agencies, the Daniels College of Business Public Safety Leadership Development program combines world-class faculty with personal assessments, leadership exercises, analytical assignments, and challenging activities to provide a life-changing experience. The objective of this program is to further develop public safety emerging leaders in our local communities and emphasis will be placed on developing leaders and understanding team dynamics. The PSLD program was reviewed by the Colorado Peace Officer Standards and Training Office and there are funding options available for small and remote agencies through POST. The Daniels College of Business is committed to providing relevant, life-changing educational experiences to further develop extraordinary leaders within our Colorado communities.
Led by experienced business school faculty and public safety leaders, this program provides:
- Access to some of the world’s best resources in business education and leadership development
- Increased visibility into areas of personal strength and insight into potential areas for growth
- Tools to develop and maintain stronger peer relationships and information to help with current challenges
- Education to improve team organizational performance
- Exposure to best practices in a variety of subject matter areas to assist in dealing with business and operational situations
Kerry Plemmons has more than 30 years of entrepreneurial experience with success in launching and running small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. and Mexico. As an executive with Starbucks, Plemmons opened stores in the western U.S. and Canada, ran several test-market innovations and led op...
Brandon Daruna is the Chief of the Gilpin Ambulance Authority and a 19-year EMS veteran. Brandon currently serves on the Foothills RETAC Board of Directors, the Gilpin County LEPC and Emergency Services Council, the Mile High/Foothills HCC steering committee, the North Central Region UASI Board o...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.