Who should attend
Professionals and decision makers who work at the management level.
About the course
Participants will be presented with strategies for planning, organising and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of their specific project goals and objectives. They will be mentored in the development of a project of their own over the course of the programme.
- Strategic Justification and Introduction to Project Assignments
- Project Management: Timing and Budgeting
- Project Management: Monitoring, Tracking, Control and Evaluation
- Risk Analysis
- Business Model Generation
- PPP: Private Public Partnership
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Procurement
Dr. Nathan Tirosh is the Dean of Galilee International Management Institute (GIMI) and the Academic Director of the project management, SMEs and public administration courses. He lectures on training, consulting and research. His main fields of expertise are business strategy formulation, project...
Read more about Project management
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.