Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course is intended to any process engineers, HSE engineers, technical safety specialist, operations representative and other HSE staff.
About the course
The objective of this course is to promote Health, Safety & Environment of person working with different companies and prescribe certain rules, procedures and safe practices in order to create a working environment free of condition and factors that might contribute to an accident or injury /Illness. The specific HSE plan will provide guide line for safe execution of project.
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Apply knowledge on project health, safety and environment review
- Recognize HSE methods through assessment program, hazard recognition and hazard communication
- Perform incident, investigation and reporting and identify the failures in the environment
- Use the proper equipment, PPE, ladders and rigging equipment to avoid the risk of danger
- Implement the monthly checking program
- HSE Personnel
- Work Stoppage
- Weekly Health, Safety & Environment Assessment Program
- Hazard Recognition
- Hazard Communication
- Incident Investigation And Reporting
- Failure To Correct Unsafe Conditions
- HSE Penalties
- Instruction And Training
- Fire Prevention
- Noise Control
- Clothing Requirement
- Personnel Protective Equipment
- Rigging Equipment
- Hand And Power Tools
- Job Site Transport Rules
- Cranes And Derricks
- Monthly Inspection Program
- House Keeping
- Mobile Pantry
- Lunch/Break Area
- Equipment Preservation
- Medical And Health
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.