Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Professional Certificate course is useful for senior to top management leaders, business leaders, digital strategists or equivalent, who are leading or part of an executive team for strategising and overseeing the implementation of digital transformation for their organisation. The course will enable participants to gain an independent certification that verifies their knowledge and competency as a digital transformation leader.
This is an intensive hands-on 6 days course, and participants will expect to do prior readings, class preparation and engage actively in class discussions and projects. Participants will follow the curriculum offered for the same module in the Master of Technology in Digital Leadership program.
- Given the strategic orientation of the module, participants should typically have at least 10 years of professional experience.
- Participants should have some prior knowledge on digital business, basic understanding of agile business practices and how digital transformation enhances business competitiveness
- Applicants may be required to furnish supporting document for consideration to join the course
About the course
Technology is integral in today’s business environment, becoming something more than hardware and software, and converging with mindset to become what is known as digital. As digital becomes more pervasive and more organisations start their journeys of digital transformation, a digital strategy will focus their use of technology to improve business performance; whether it be changing business models, customer experiences or core processes.
This course is about how to design and drive a digital strategy to leverage existing key assets and core capabilities to help build the digital future. Participants will learn the approach to re-design the business, re-connect with customers and re-engineer core processes through a combination of lectures, case studies and scenario-based workshops.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Examine the framework to formulate a vision of the digital business and digital business strategy
- Design a digital business strategy that comprise product strategy, customer and marketing strategy, digital capabilities, transformation roadmap etc.
- Develop the digital product strategy by identifying, designing and monetising new digital product offerings
- Adapt and apply innovative digital business models to enable the digital product strategy
- Develop a customer and marketing strategy and plans to support the digital business
- Create organisation transformation capabilities
- Develop and justify business case for digital business and transformation
- Drive and sustain digital transformation
What Will Be Covered
This course will cover:
- How Leaders Think Strategically About Digital Business and Value Co-creation with Customers
- Strategic Options for Realising Digital Business and Capturing Market Share
- Developing Digital Product Strategy and Monetising the Digital Portfolio
- Applying Digital Business Models to Enable the Digital Product Strategy
- Creating the Customer and Marketing Strategy for Digital Business
- Creating the Business Case and Transformation Roadmap to Drive Firm’s Digital Business Strategy
- Sustaining the Digital Transformation that Enable Firm’s Digital Business Strategy
Ms Lim Wee Khee leads the Digital Innovation and Design practice at the Institute of System Science, National University of Singapore (NUS-ISS). The Digital Innovation & Design team focuses on developing and delivering curriculum and consultancy projects related to the areas of user experie...
Mun Kew is appointed as Director, Graduate Programmes of ISS. Prior to joining ISS, Mun Kew held multiple positions with the National Library Board, Singapore, as CTO, Deputy CIO & Director CIO Office, and Director, Digital & Knowledge Infrastructure Division. As Deputy CIO, he was respon...
Nicholas Tan is Principal Lecturer and Consultant at the Institute of Systems Science, National University of Singapore. He has been designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions and services since 2000 in regional and global organisations in the hospitality, logistics, consumer packag...
Tzann’s experience spans business and technology strategy, management and operation areas. He currently teaches business, technology and digital product strategy and management, and is the course manager for Digital Product Strategy stackable course. His past advisory engagements included busines...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.