About the course
This personal fashion styling course is a follow-on from 'Principles of Personal Fashion Styling 1', will build on your ability to successfully interpret current trends to create appropriate 'looks', to suit the personality and lifestyle of your client. You will further explore how to use fashion colours and increase your confidence when selecting clothing and accessories, to meet your clients needs.
- Extending colour palettes
- Customising colour combinations and interpreting trends
- Introducing personality styling - creating unique styles for your client
- The capsule concept - how to make 100 outfits from 16 garments, e.g.holiday wardrobes
- The art of accessorizing to change the look - office to evening
- Product specifics - lingerie, swimwear, gemstones and diamonds, sunglasses, hats
- Weddings - how to style a wedding in 10 steps
- Making a lookbook for a client
- Future trends
Polly Holman has been a practicing image consultant for over 25 years and has lectured in personal fashion styling at London College of Fashion for over 10 years. A regular source for image and style for the media, her courses have global appeal, attracting students from China to Brazil. In addit...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.