Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Senior officers of port authorities
- Port stakeholders (including municipal stakeholders)
- Government officials
- Shipping company agents
- Importers and exporters
- Maritime lawyers and regulators
- Maritime safety, security and environment professionals
- Dockyard personnel
- Shipyard managers and high ranking officers
About the course
Human proficiency is the most crucial factor in the effective operation of port and transport services. A successful and well-run port contributes to the economy; therefore port personnel must be apprised and updated with all the relevant innovations available. Israel is an ideal training venue, as a respected and secure provider of port and transport services, located at the trade crossroads of Africa, Asia and Europe.
Overview and Recent Global Trends
- The Port as Part of the Transport Chain
- Privatisation: Global Trends
- Advances in Port Development, Management and Operations
- Trends in the Shipping Industry and the Impact on Ports
- Environmental Challenges
Management and Operations
- Principles of Ports Planning
- Efficiency in Container Terminals
- Marketing and Business Development for Ports
- Decision Making, Using Financial Tools
- Analysis of Project Investments
- Human Resources Development
Security and legal aspects
- Port Security and ISPS
- Non-Conventional Terrorism and Defence
- Dangerous Cargo
- International Law Concerning Ports and Ships
- Concept and Development
- Timing and Budgeting
- MS Project Computerised
- Project Presentation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.