Performance Management – Setting Objectives and KPIs
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
A cohesive top down and integrated approach is required to ensure that all leaders throughout the organization are connected and committed to business goals. This has to be proven via results and desired behaviors. This Oxford Performance Management training course will show you how to integrate Critical Key Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators into a performance management system applied by a highly skilled and focused managerial and supervisory team. Importantly, these leaders lead by example to provide the desired outcomes, demonstrating more of the ‘how’ than the ‘what’ of expectations. By effective integration of corporate goals, optimal behaviors and effective KPIs; these can be cumulatively cascaded for maximum impact and results that benefit the organization overall.
This highly effective Oxford training course will support you to develop critical performance management skills and techniques via systematic thinking to manage self, others and the business proactively to ensure corporate goals are achieved and even surpassed.
By attending this Oxford training course, delegates will be able to:
- Design and Develop an Effective Performance Management Scheme (PMS)
- Diagnose the current situation to ensure effective implementation or enhancement of the PMS
- Manage people for Effective Outcomes via Performance Management
- Make Performance appraisal work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Manage and Improve Performance for Effective Results via KPIs
- Maintain Good Performance with The Psychology of Positive Reinforcement
- Make the direct correlation between effective Performance Management and Corporate Strategy
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- The Case and Context for Performance Management
- Strategic and Integrated Performance Management
- The Role of HR and Organizational Leaders within Performance Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Objectives
- The Objective and the KPI – What’s the difference?
- The Balanced Scorecard (Kaplan and Norton)
- The Purpose of Employee Appraisal and Monitoring Employee Performance
- Addressing the Performance Gap - informal and formal approaches to addressing performance problems
- Feedback Models and Providing Constructive and Developmental Feedback
Who should attend
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team leaders, Supervisors, Section heads and Managers
- HR Managers and Directors focused on enhancing the Performance Management System in their organization
- Professionals who have an interest in sustaining performance
- Emerging leaders who show great potential in working with and leading others
- Business Owners intending to enhance or implement successful Performance Management