NICF- Social Media Marketing
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
"If social media isn't part of your business strategy, you've already fallen behind the curve and your competition." - Erik Qualman, American author of Socialnomics, Digital Leader and Crisis
Social media’s continual popularity and rise has made it arguably, more influential than traditional media. The role of offline traditional media such as newspapers, TV, radio, SMS broadcast and business networking is being rapidly replaced by online social media equivalents such as Blogs, YouTube, Podcasts, Twitter and Facebook. The relatively low-cost, wide-audience reach, ease-of-use and speedy implementation of these social media platforms have levelled the playing field in the competition to reach large numbers of target prospects effectively for businesses. For them, it is all about leveraging on all these online social media platforms to improve branding, PR and marketing for their business. Social networks are indeed radically transforming businesses.
This course is designed to equip enterprise professionals with the knowledge and skills to become more social media savvy, increasing their capability in implementing the appropriate social media practice within their organisation through the effective utilisation of enterprise social media marketing strategies.
This course is part of the Digital Innovation & Design Series offered by NUS-ISS.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Implement social media marketing strategies
- Understand the framework of a social media driven marketing system
- Design a social media blueprint
- Integrate multimedia content and syndication components into a website
- Establish effective and engaging corporate presence within social media networks
- Evaluate search engine optimisation criteria as well as execute keyword research
- Monitor social media marketing efforts and evaluate social media ROI
What Will Be Covered
- Social media fundamentals
- Social by design
- Social media framework & strategies
- Social media management
- Social media monitoring & analytics 101
- Social media best practices & checklist
Lecture and workshops
Who should attend
- Marketing brand managers concerned with communicating product and corporate values through social media
- Business development managers concerned with engaging new business opportunities through social media
- Project Managers, Business Analysts and IT Professionals involved in social media marketing projects
- Product managers concerned with delivering product expertise to its target market and users
- System administrators concerned with maintaining and optimising corporate websites as effective communication hubs
Note: This course is for those who are new to or have some basic experience in the use of social media for business marketing.