Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Wits Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Get groomed for a management role. Gain a deeper understanding of the different divisions within the organisation and learn about effective decision making and working with a team. Build coping skills and take a confident step forward in your career.
- An introduction to business principles
- Evaluating complex information
- Management accounting: the accounting cycle, costs, profit and budgeting
- The functioning of the human side of the organisation and managing people
- Business communication skills and strategies
- The principles of marketing in South Africa
- The project management environment:
- Project management tools and techniques
- Risk management
- Change management
- Monitoring and controlling projects
- Many other relevant discussion topics
You will broaden your understanding of the key divisions in business and improve your decision-making and problem solving abilities.
Your organisation will benefit by having young managers with the skills to cope with the pressures of advancement in the workplace. Specialists moving up the corporate ladder will be well-rounded managers and have the ability to work effectively in t
Who should attend
Newly appointed managers or individuals being groomed for management positions