Galilee International Management Institute
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Professionals and decision makers who work at the management level
About the course
Effective monitoring and evaluation improves decision making and performance, which is key for staying ahead in the game. To be truly competitive an organisation must engage in M&E, providing a sound foundation for deciding on policy and raising funds, and linking those responsible for implementing the project with the decision makers. This programme offers invaluable guidelines, tools and techniques for thinking strategically. It integrates theory with practical, hands-on activities.
- Management and Strategy Structure
- Analysis of Alternatives in Decision Making
- Managing the Project
- Executive Leadership Development
- Qualitative Methods for M&E
- Business Model Generation
- Key Management Ratios
- Using Financial Tools
- Economic Monitoring and Evaluation of Investment
- Role of Critical Success Factors (CSF)
- Role of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Role of Human Resources in M&E Systems
- Forecasting in Management and Decision-Making Policy
- Decision Making Under Uncertainty
- Risk Management in Projects
- Simulation and Scenario Workshop
- Case StudiesFinal Assignment Presentation
Dr. Nathan Tirosh is the Dean of Galilee International Management Institute (GIMI) and the Academic Director of the project management, SMEs and public administration courses. He lectures on training, consulting and research. His main fields of expertise are business strategy formulation, project...
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available