Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Contracts and Contract Administration Professionals
- Tendering and Purchasing Professionals
- Engineering, Operational and Maintenance Professionals
- Project Managers
- Finance Personnel
About the course
The contract is at the core of all commercial transactions and contracts management is a core competency of all successful organisations. The very best organisations in the world understand the benefits of increased profits and higher productivity resulting from mastering best practices in contract management.
This Oxford Management Centre training course provides you with the best and most innovative tools and techniques for managing contracts and negotiating contractual issues.
- Developing negotiation skill sets to achieve the organisation’s objectives
- Discussing important aspects of price and cost analysis
- Analysing the various pricing models used in preparing proposals
- Differentiating contract types and how they transfer risk
- Explaining how to deal with volatile materials pricing
- Enhancing contract performance
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Good Contracting and Procurement Practice
- Contract Types and Structures
- Contractor Selection
- Contract Development
- Terms and Conditions
- Negotiating Contractual Issues
- Performance Based Contracting
- Contract Administration
- Contract Disputes
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.