Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford Marketing Communication training seminar is designed for mid- to management-level marketers and PR professionals who wish to understand marketing communication and its benefits.
About the course
If you only take one communication seminar in the next 5 years, make it this one because it will change the way you think and approach your work. It combines elements of public relations and marketing which are directed at selling your products or services, winning customers and promoting loyalty. It helps you make best use of social media and other new channels.
You will learn:
- The relationship between marketing communications, marketing and PR
- To develop a toolkit of skills that will boost your campaign
- To become effective researchers using data to inform practice
- Global digital communications
- To develop your brand and reputation
- To generate content and stories across a range of media
- To create strategies and tactics that use corporate social responsibility and cause related marketing to build brand trust
- Building Brand Loyalty
- Measuring Your Brand, Culture and Brand Equity
- Developing a Content Strategy
- Problem Solving and Lateral Thinking
- Integrating Messages –The Message House
- The Psychology of Persuasion and Influence
- Researching and Measuring Consumer Behaviour
- The Rise of Social Media and Its Value in Business
- Campaign Planning, Delivery and Evaluation
- Creating A Successful Strategy
- KPIs, Measurement and Evaluation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.