Who should attend
The course has been designed for marketing professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs looking to develop their strategic marketing planning skills
About the course
Every successful organisation requires a differentiating marketing and brand strategy to deliver growth in a competitive and uncertain environment. This online course is for anyone looking to develop as a business thought leader and strategic marketer capable of responding to changing business challenges.
This flexible course is built around 25 hours of online content, it includes three core modules featuring 16 topics, webinars on the latest trends, best practice case studies, articles on the latest marketing insight and a collection of useful marketing guides and templates.
- Marketing Strategy and Planning: how to develop a strategic approach to marketing planning
- Innovation Strategies: how to create and implement an innovative marketing strategy
- Brand Strategy and Management: how to take a strategic approach to developing a brand plan
You will have access to the content for twelve months.
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- How to analyse the current and future environments
- How information informs strategic decision-making
- Develop a range of marketing goals and objectives
- Writing a persuasive strategic marketing plan
- Determine key variables and resource requirements
- Measure and monitor the progress of strategy implementation
- Innovation Strategies
- How innovation influences organisational growth
- Understand the principles of innovation
- Explore the key features of innovative organisations
- How to develop a business case for change
- Implement an innovative marketing strategy
- Brand Strategy and Management
- How to define and position brands to add value
- Understand the elements that define brands
- How to develop a brand strategy
- Understand brand identity and success
- How to create a strategic brand plan
- Determine the performance of the brand
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.