Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This event provides you with a clear understanding of how to ensure everyone in the sales team knows precisely what they need to do to succeed. Not only that, but they'll be fired up and motivated to achieve these goals. We'll arm you with a toolbox of skills, knowledge and strategies to enable you to drive high levels of success as a 21st century sales manager.
- Set meaningful objectives for individuals and the team as a whole.
- Use sales meetings to galvanise team enthusiasm and boost performance.
- Manage underperformance.
- Keep top performers motivated.
- Build and develop the skills of the team.
- Recruit the right people for the team.
- Accurately forecast sales.
- Identify the quantity of activity required in order to achieve the sales plan.
- Ensure the team is doing the right things in the right way to achieve results (all about quality).
- Prioritise day-to-day sales management activities in order to maximise achievement of sales through others.
Who should attend
This course is for established sales managers who wish to improve their performance, those about to move into a sales management role, salespeople with some sales management responsibility and for all those who want to understand more about this challenging role.
Trust the experts
Tim is a highly experienced consultant with B2B sales teams, with extensive global experience, having facilitated events in 30 countries and 5 different continents. Tim achieved distinction in the first UK MA in Sales on organisational best practices in Key Account Management. Tim is a Fellow of ...