Who should attend
This course is for established sales managers who wish to improve their performance, those about to move into a sales management role, salespeople with some sales management responsibility and for all those who want to understand more about this challenging role.
About the course
This course helps you develop a clear understanding of how to motivate and manage professional sales teams. It provides Sales Mangers with the skills, knowledge and strategies that deliver results , even in the most competitive market conditions. As a result of the course you will be able you accurately set meaningful objectives, forecast sales, motivate your top performers, build and develop the skills of your sales team and maximise results.
- Set meaningful objectives for individuals and the team as a whole
- Use sales meetings to galvanise team enthusiasm and boost performance
- Manage underperformance
- Keep top performers motivated
- Build and develop the skills of the team
- Recruit the right people for the team
- Accurately forecast sales
- Identify the quantity of activity required in order to achieve the sales plan
- Ensure the team is doing the right things in the right way to achieve results (all about quality)
- Prioritise day-to-day sales management activities in order to maximise achievement of sales through others
Tim is a highly experienced consultant with B2B sales teams, with extensive global experience, having facilitated events in 30 countries and 5 different continents. Tim achieved distinction in the first UK MA in Sales on organisational best practices in Key Account Management. Tim is a Fellow of ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.