Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Irish Management Institute.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Discover how to maximise interpersonal relationships
People make businesses work. They form the fabric of the organisation’s culture. If organisations are to be successful, individuals must have a clear understanding of the process of people management and be able to influence people in business situations.
This highly interactive two-day programme is focused on managing people and relationships in the workplace. This could be with staff, peers, other managers or stakeholders.
- Understand the role of interpersonal skills in business.
- Understand your own interpersonal skills style.
- Be able to adapt your behaviour style to increase effectiveness.
- Be able to communicate business and performance goals with clarity.
- Understand the sources of conflict within the workplace.
- Develop strategies to deal with perceived difficult people.
Whatever your level, this programme will give you a range of proven techniques that will help you to effectively manage the interactions you have with people, both inside and outside the organisation.
Who should attend
It is is designed to provide individuals at all levels with a range of proven techniques that will help them to effectively manage the interactions they have with people, both inside and outside the organisation.
For business people at all levels who want to improve their interpersonal skills and get more from their working relationships.