Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
It is is designed to provide individuals at all levels with a range of proven techniques that will help them to effectively manage the interactions they have with people, both inside and outside the organisation.
For business people at all levels who want to improve their interpersonal skills and get more from their working relationships.
About the course
Maximise your interpersonal relationships.
Why choose this programme?
Why are working relationships so important? Because people make businesses work.
This highly interactive two-day programme is focused on managing people and relationships in the workplace. This could be with staff, peers, other managers or stakeholders.
Discover how to adapt your behaviour style to increase effectiveness.
Learn how to communicate business and performance goals with clarity.
Develop strategies to deal with perceived difficult people.
Influence and lead those around you. Improve your interpersonal skills at any level and get more from your working relationships.
Understand the ‘why’ behind human behaviour. Take a deep dive into human dynamics and what motivates people’s behaviours.
Deal with difficult situations. Develop your understanding of how to manage those around you, and how not to manage them.
Understanding human behaviours
- Understanding your own behaviour style and strengths/weaknesses.
- Diagnosing and understanding the style of others.
- Adapting your style for more effective results in communications and business interactions.
Communications at Work
- Developing your listening skills.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Applying the VOICE model at work (Vision – Organisation – Inclusion – Communication – Enquiry).
Dealing with conflict
- Understanding the sources of conflict.
- How to communicate through conflict.
- Removing the sources of conflict through development of understanding and diversity.
Dealing with difficult people
- Understanding difficult behaviours (ie the person is not difficult, their behaviour is).
- Language strategies for successful communication with these people/behaviours.
- A structured approach to difficult conversations/communications.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.