Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
All individuals who have a stake in building successful partnerships and providing effective strategic leadership:
- Data Managers and Analysts
- Alliance and Joint Venture Specialists
- Investor Relations Specialists
- Asset and Facilities Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Other Individuals whose Professional Future would be enhanced by an understanding of current best practice in Investor / Partner Analysis and Appraisal
About the course
Organizations are increasingly struggling to implement strategy. Why is this happening? And what practical steps can you take to fix it?
Strategic management tends to focus on goals and plans, or visions and values which are valid, but it doesn’t give enough attention to motivating employees, suppliers, investors and other partners.
This highly-interactive Oxford seminar will show how, in every industry, new ways of working with partners have broken down traditional company boundaries and established new roles and relationships that have enabled organizations to achieve and sustain superior results.
It will help you understand the unique managerial challenges from a collaborative development approach and give you a detailed process that clarifies how alliances and joint ventures should be structured and managed to achieve and sustain profitable growth by selecting the best available investors and partners.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Aligning the needs and Strategies of Multiple Stakeholders
- The Principle of Stakeholder Value and its Strategic Relevance
- Turning an Independent Investor into a Committed Partner
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation in Key relationships
- “Collaborate to Compete” – a New Concept in Business Development
- How to make better Strategic and Operational Decisions
- Understanding the Criteria and Approaches of Different Types of Investor
- Managing Investor Relations as the Organisation Develops and Changes
- The Process of Partner Identification
- Financial Evaluation of Potential Partners
- Determining the Characteristics of Potential Partner(s)
- Refining the Short-list Process
- The Managerial Differences between a Strategic Alliance and a Joint Venture
- The Process of Agreeing the Business Case
- Negotiating the Terms of an Alliance or a Joint Venture
- Due Diligence in Aligning Strategy and Operations
- Due Diligence in Scenario Forecasting and Strategic Choice
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.