Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Lagos Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Managing and leading the sales force has become a major challenge as Nigeria moves from an allocation economy to full supply. In review of the present economic situation, the sales job is a lot more complex and challenging. An update on changes in buying and selling behaviours will be offered as a catalyst for discussing the changes in sales organisation structures. Cases and team exercises will be used to enhance the participant's knowledge.
This programme will present a framework to enable participants assess their sales force, tackle issues surrounding sales force effectiveness, develop high-impact strategies to accomplish goals and enhance performance.
- The Challenges of Sales Management in Nigeria
- Training for Results
- Evaluating Sales Performance
- Leading an Effective Sales Force in A Challenging Economy
- Measuring And Compensating The Sales Force Presentation
- Strategic Price Setting in Sales and Marketing
- Hiring and Motivating the Right Sales People
- Organizing and Designing The Sales Force Structure
- Strategy for Leading an Effective Sales Force – Route to Market Strategy
- Account Management Dealing With Competition
- Social and Ethical Responsibilities of Sales Executives
Key Learning Objectives/ Benefits
- Use a more accurate tool for judging sales and marketing potential
- Use best sales planning, practices, operations and sales enablement
- Use technology and tools for managing productivity
- Develop the right route to sales and market strategy
- Increase team motivation, integration, accountability, and performance
- Use price as an effective selling tool
- Manage with shrinking resources
- Turning regional sales managers into leaders
- Develop a simple and actionable sales strategy during the course
- Set clear standards for sales performance
- Use of social media to influence sales
Who should attend
- Brand managers in FMCGs and services
- Relationship managers, marketing managers and market research managers
- Business development managers
- Product or brand managers
- Regional Sales Managers
- Customer Relationship/Key Account Managers.
- Industry : FMCG, Telecommunications, Banking, Retail
Trust the experts
Prior to his faculty appointment, Uche Attoh served on the Industrial Arbitration Panel, where, following a Federal appointment, he had for 8 years presided/participated in Tribunals constituted for the purpose of adjudicating over Trade Disputes and Labour-Management Conflict in accordance with ...
Uchora currently is a faculty at Lagos Business School where she has lectured for over a decade in various areas of Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources Management. She has designed, directed and delivered several retreats, open and customized seminars for several companies in the public...
Dr Uchenna Uzo joined LBS in February 2002. He received his B.Sc and M.Sc in Sociology from the University of Lagos, and his Masters of Research in Management as well as PhD in Management from the IESE Business School, Barcelona. He is a member and reviewer of the Academy of Management and also ...
Louis I. Nzegwu is Professor of Marketing and Executive Director of the International Business Resource Center (IBRC) at the University of Wisconsin – Platteville (UWP). He is a visiting Professor of Marketing at the Lagos Business School of the Pan Atlantic University, Lagos, Nigeria. He teaches...