Manager of Maintenance Improvement Certificate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Fisher College of Business.Full disclaimer.
Productivity Inc. and Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University are offering a new certificate program - The Manager of Maintenance Improvement Certificate.
Held on Fisher's campus at The Ohio State University, this fully accredited, week long program teaches maintenance leaders the foundational tools needed to establish a world-class maintenance process.
Chances are you already know you must do something to improve the reliability of your equipment, but you may not know exactly what to do or how to get started. This course provides the answers and direction you need.
Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded the Manager of Maintenance Improvement Certificate by Productivity Inc. and The Ohio State University.
Program participants will learn:
- Why improving the maintenance process is critical to plant improvement.
- Key tools for improving your maintenance operation.
- The role Standardized Work has within the maintenance function.
- To set metrics and measurements that drive maintenance performance.
- How to eliminate waste from every portion of the maintenance function.
Who should attend
Middle and top-level managers at any company who seek the essential tools for managing and improving the maintenance process.