Management Development Programme (MDP)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
Take management to great heights with the Management Development Programme (MDP). This strategic management course is packed with material focusing on broadening managers’ self-awareness, leadership attributes and management skills required in the ever-changing business environment. Equip managers with the insights needed for sound business integration, best management practices and how to apply strategic thinking in every decision that is made.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The MDP enables managers to reinforce their managerial skill set and business acumen, and facilitates integration across various business units. This course will empower managers to reinforce their managerial skill set and business acumen.
- Translate business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking into improved organisational performance
- Explain the basic operations of an economy and discuss key economic concepts used in everyday economic reports
- Read, understand and interpret financial statements to determine the financial health of an organisation
- Prepare and manage a budget for a department or organisation
- Utilise an understanding of market segmentation to best position a product offering to the customer
- Translate digital marketing and social media insights into effective customer service management practices
- Demonstrate leadership competence through a heightened sense of curiosity and a willingness to drive a culture of innovation, learning, and continuous improvement
- Promote diversity and employee engagement through an improved understanding of leadership and human resources management practices
Who should attend
Managers from any industry, who are responsible for managing various business units and ready to dive deep into management development. This course will empower managers to reinforce their managerial skill set and business acumen.