Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Take management to great heights with the Management Development Programme (MDP). This strategic management course is packed with material focusing on broadening managers’ self-awareness, leadership attributes and management skills required in the ever-changing business environment. Equip managers with the insights needed for sound business integration, best management practices and how to apply strategic thinking in every decision that is made.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The MDP enables managers to reinforce their managerial skill set and business acumen, and facilitates integration across various business units. This course will empower managers to reinforce their managerial skill set and business acumen.
- Translate business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking into improved organisational performance
- Explain the basic operations of an economy and discuss key economic concepts used in everyday economic reports
- Read, understand and interpret financial statements to determine the financial health of an organisation
- Prepare and manage a budget for a department or organisation
- Utilise an understanding of market segmentation to best position a product offering to the customer
- Translate digital marketing and social media insights into effective customer service management practices
- Demonstrate leadership competence through a heightened sense of curiosity and a willingness to drive a culture of innovation, learning, and continuous improvement
- Promote diversity and employee engagement through an improved understanding of leadership and human resources management practices
Who should attend
Managers from any industry, who are responsible for managing various business units and ready to dive deep into management development. This course will empower managers to reinforce their managerial skill set and business acumen.
Trust the experts
Sulet van Niekerk
Sulet spent the last 10 years working for large corporate organisations before deciding on a career change. She has traded-in her flair for numbers for an equally challenging and exciting flair for people. Sulet is a business coach who has a strong desire to assist individuals in finding fulfilme...
Keith de Swardt
Keith has many years of business experience both locally and internationally, having held senior management positions in the banking industry. He also runs his own consultancy business, 4IR Consulting, Where he focuses on leveraging people and technology within the 4IR world to achieve sustainabl...
Experience Kutaza Afrika Consulting Pty Ltd Director G Boonzaaier Consulting Executive Business Consultant USB Facilitator University of Namibia and The Bureau of Management Consultancy - Academy Senior Mangement Consultant Caltex Oil (SA) Manager Training and Development MPI - Institute of M...
Fredelene Elie is a faculty member of USB-ED, psychologist, business and neuro-leadership coach, external facilitator, consultant and lecturer. Her fields of interest are neuro-leadership; working with teams; personal mastery; emotional, cultural and relationship intelligence; and strategic manag...