Who should attend
This course is ideal for anyone who is working or wants to work in luxury fashion management, and wants to develop their practical understanding of the luxury brand world.
About the course
How do luxury fashion brands stand out from the crowd and successfully communicate what they stand for? Learn the basics of luxury brand management and how it works in the fashion industry. This introductory online course will equip you with the fundamental knowledge and understanding you will need if you aspire to work within the luxury industry.
- The history of brands (overview)
- Names, logos and symbols
- Basic principles of managing a brand
- Trends in customer attitudes and behaviour
- Brand identity and brand positioning
- Corporate culture, values and mission
- Communicating brand values offline and online
- Attracting and retaining customer loyalty
- The new generation of rule breakers
- Case studies
By the end of this course you will have:
- Developed an insight and understanding of the luxury brand world
- Learnt to identify luxury target customers and their needs
- Developed an understanding of how to build target customer profiles
- Gained a good understanding of brand positioning and its impact on luxury brands
- Learnt various methods to communicate luxury brand values
- Received insider tips on how the luxury industry is changing
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Pascal Portanier has worked for 20 years as designer for luxury brands : Karl Lagerfeld, Rodier, Lancôme, Clarins, Guinot, Rosenthal. During his carreer, he has created scarves collections, textile prints, packagings, logo, luxury stands, displays and diverse licence products. Studying design a...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.