Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Logistics and supply chain professionals, managers and directors
- Professionals responsible for consulting or teaching the supply chain function
- Individuals working with Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems
- Professionals preparing for the APICS CSCP certification exam
About the course
DePaul's Logistics and Supply Chain Management Certificate Program takes a broad view of the critical facets of supply chain management by expanding beyond internal company operations to include the supplier, the company and the end consumer. In this 17-week program, you'll understand and manage the integration and coordination of activities within today's increasingly complicated supply chains. Completing the program will also prepare you for the Association for Operations Management (APICS) Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) exam.
Programs Associated with this Course
- Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Learn critical tools and techniques that you can use to manage global supply chain activities effectively, including supply, distribution and sales
- Discover the latest developments in global procurement and logistics
- Understand six sigma and how to apply it to your business to improve profitability
- Gain the basics of effective project management
- Acquire the skills you need to enable collaboration through best practices, common terminology and communication
- Learn how to utilize Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the effectiveness of the entire supply chain process
- Increase your professional value and become more valuable to your organization
- Be prepared to take the APICS CSCP exam
DePaul's Supply Chain Management Certificate is offered through an agreement with The Association for Operations Management (APICS). The program uses the APICS CSCP Learning System, a comprehensive professional development and exam preparation program. It combines print materials with interactive online tools to deliver a customized learning experience and prepare you for the APICS CSCP certification exam.
Completing this program does not automatically certify you as a CSCP. Please consult the APICS website and CSCP Eligibility Requirements for more information on the examination and certification criteria.
- Supply chain strategy
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) fundamentals
- Continuous improvement- Lean Six Sigma
- Building competitive operations, planning and logistics
- Applying lean to logistics
- Managing customer and supplier relationships
- End-to-end supply chain
- Outsourcing manufacturing and services
- Using information technology to enable SCM
- Supply chain execution
- Project management for the supply chain
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Project management
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.