Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Logistics and supply chain professionals, managers and directors
- Professionals responsible for consulting or teaching the supply chain function
- Individuals working with Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems
- Professionals preparing for the APICS CSCP certification exam
About the course
DePaul's Logistics and Supply Chain Management Certificate Program takes a broad view of the critical facets of supply chain management by expanding beyond internal company operations to include the supplier, the company and the end consumer. In this 17-week program, you'll understand and manage the integration and coordination of activities within today's increasingly complicated supply chains. Completing the program will also prepare you for the Association for Operations Management (APICS) Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) exam.
- Learn critical tools and techniques that you can use to manage global supply chain activities effectively, including supply, distribution and sales
- Discover the latest developments in global procurement and logistics
- Understand six sigma and how to apply it to your business to improve profitability
- Gain the basics of effective project management
- Acquire the skills you need to enable collaboration through best practices, common terminology and communication
- Learn how to utilize Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the effectiveness of the entire supply chain process
- Increase your professional value and become more valuable to your organization
- Be prepared to take the APICS CSCP exam
- Supply chain strategy
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) fundamentals
- Continuous improvement- Lean Six Sigma
- Building competitive operations, planning and logistics
- Applying lean to logistics
- Managing customer and supplier relationships
- End-to-end supply chain
- Outsourcing manufacturing and services
- Using information technology to enable SCM
- Supply chain execution
- Project management for the supply chain
Adjunct Professor in Supply Chain at Illinois Institute of Technology (Teach Supply Chain Strategy) and at UW Platteville (Teach International Supply Chain). I also teach APICS CSCP for DePaul University and for the Chicago Chapter of APICS.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.