Leading Teams for Growth and Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darden School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Build happier, more functional teams to achieve significant gains in productivity.
- Develop teams who are more efficient, effective and flexible, to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Learn techniques for coaching Olympic-level teams, designed to inspire commitment, loyalty and pride while striving toward a shared goal.
- Practice skills in leadership and communication through peer workshops and daily rowing to prepare for challenges back at the office.
Become a more sensitive and powerful leader through self-diagnosis, expert change management strategies, peer workshops and daily sweep rowing experiences led by Olympic rower Dan Lyons and his team of coaches.
- Embrace listening as a key leadership skill, and practice offering constructive feedback.
- Discuss real-life scenarios and specific personal challenges around such topics as: bridging differences within teams, driving change and growth with teamwork, learning to coach instead of direct.
- Learn to visualize and communicate organizational goals to inspire buy-in.
- Bring it all together when you compete a full racing shell with a group of your peers.
Outcames & Impact
- Design team structures that maximize output without overextending individuals.
- Assess and applaud the talents of individuals, and determine which tasks will suit them best.
- Discover which of your personal skills are most helpful in competitive and collaborative situations.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and innovation.
Who should attend
This program is designed for:
- Executives and leaders responsible for enhancing growth, innovation or organization-wide performance.
- Mid-to-senior level project, unit or division managers.