Leading Strategy Execution
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Irish Management Institute.Full disclaimer.
Successfully leading strategy execution requires more than carrying out an agreed – and static – plan. The leader must give shape to a complex and changing reality and frame the future for others in terms they can relate to.
Many leaders struggle with implementing strategy, even with a clear vision and a talented team.
This powerful new development journey will equip you to adapt to changing conditions, collaboratively leverage diverse talents, and clear away obstacles to success. You will learn, apply and internalise skills crucial to bringing your strategic vision to life, while gaining the critical skills needed to lead strategy execution in our uncertain and volatile world.
YOUR 10-WEEK DEVELOPMENT JOURNEY
WEEKS 1-3 DISRUPT AND REFRAME
You will come to Leading Strategy Execution with a real strategic challenge from your own work context. Your existing ideas and assumptions will be challenged as you are presented with new methods to successfully lead strategy execution. Roleplay and active learning will disrupt your thinking and force you to view your strategic challenge through a new lens.
WEEKS 4-8 EXPERIMENT AND IMPLEMENT
Phase 2 will give you the opportunity to apply your evolved thinking to real-world challenges. Self-directed but supported by a Peer Partner, you will develop a personal action plan as you experiment with and implement your learnings from phase 1.
WEEKS 9-10 FUSE AND TRANSFORM
Phase 3 is about fusing new behaviours into sustainable habits, taking the actions applied to your chosen strategic challenge and generalising these to any potential scenario.
- A clear vision on how to execute future strategies.
- An ability to see where strategies are failing, and know how to correct the path.
- Find where the value lies in each individual strategy, allowing for greater focus on vital outcomes.
- Understanding how to measure often complex strategic outcomes.
- Create a collaborative, strategic and accurate information flow within an organisation.
- Ensure stakeholder buy-in during strategy execution.
- Get your organisation performing at pace.
- 3 Days Onsite at IMI
- Expert Speakers
- Executive Coaching
- Disruptive Simulations
- Digital Nudges
- Peer-to-Peer Coaching
- Insight Bursts l Executive Playbook