Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darden School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Increase your effectiveness as a leader and grow your capacity for self-management so you can engage and communicate more mindfully, generating more effective personal and organizational results.
- Be more present so you can focus on the right priorities for yourself and your organization.
- Connect within yourself and others to attain a greater sense of clarity and flow, and use this new awareness to be a more effective leader.
- Act and communicate with more intention.
Morven Farms arch Embark on a personal leadership journey that begins with a virtual group meeting, then travel to a unique residential program at Morven- a secluded retreat destination for critical thinking and reflection. Located just outside of Charlottesville, Morven is the ideal setting for participants to learn together in one of University of Virginia's historic houses, as well as to spend time on their own in the meditation gardens.
- Bring your own personal leadership challenges to the program, so your experience will address your individual needs.
- Identify and transform personal triggers and habits of attention that influence your ability to take action.
- Engage in exercises - inspired by meditation, yoga, improvisation and acting - all designed for to help you observe your own leadership in action.
- Follow-up with a virtual group meeting to help sustain your learning and behavior change.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Incorporate daily, practical methods for centering yourself and projecting a leadership presence that rings true in you and with others.
- Create a mindful organizational culture and impact within your team.
- Increase your resilience and ability to self-manage.
- Engage and communicate more effectively.
Who should attend
The Leading Mindfully program is for high-potential and experienced senior managers and leaders. The program is especially well-suited for those who need to not only reduce stress, increase resilience and better manage themselves, but for those who also want to improve their performance by becoming more self-aware, engaged and effective. Participants should be capable of participating in gentle restorative yoga practice; no prior experience is necessary.