Leading for Organizational Excellence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
Would you like to lead with organizational excellence? In this course, you will gain an understanding of the basic framework of effective leadership. Instructors will cover the importance of building and engaging leadership teams within your organization. Walk away knowing how to overcome the barriers and challenges in today's manufacturing environment, and to successfully engage a culture of organizational excellence.
What You Will Learn
- Case studies of a simulated manufacturing environment
- Strategy development
- Leadership roles
- How to advance organizational excellence
How You Will Benefit
- Learn how to define barriers and solutions.
- Discover how to develop a vision/mission statement.
- Clarify leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Develop a plan for advancing organizational excellence.
- Leadership traits
- Employee engagement
- Leadership crisis
- Management systems
- Plan development
- Plan deployment
- Plan management
LEAN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Leader standard work
- Visual workplace
- Daily follow up
Who should attend
This course is designed for lean leaders, general managers, chief operating officers, plant managers, operations managers, manufacturing managers, and managers and leaders in training.