Who should attend
This course is designed for lean leaders, general managers, chief operating officers, plant managers, operations managers, manufacturing managers, and managers and leaders in training.
About the course
Would you like to lead with organizational excellence? In this course, you will gain an understanding of the basic framework of effective leadership. Instructors will cover the importance of building and engaging leadership teams within your organization. Walk away knowing how to overcome the barriers and challenges in today's manufacturing environment, and to successfully engage a culture of organizational excellence.
What You Will Learn
- Case studies of a simulated manufacturing environment
- Strategy development
- Leadership roles
- How to advance organizational excellence
How You Will Benefit
- Learn how to define barriers and solutions.
- Discover how to develop a vision/mission statement.
- Clarify leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Develop a plan for advancing organizational excellence.
- Leadership traits
- Employee engagement
- Leadership crisis
- Management systems
- Plan development
- Plan deployment
- Plan management
LEAN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Leader standard work
- Visual workplace
- Daily follow up
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.