Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with INSEAD Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Value creation in a digital world
Leading Digital Marketing Strategy is a three-day programme through which participants learn how companies can tackle digital transformation and drive innovative marketing strategy through customer-centricity.
Although the impact of digitisation is not new, the digital economy is entering a new age that presents unprecedented challenges – but also many opportunities for executives.
Digital tools and trends are invading the business environment, provoking significant changes in the way we communicate, consume, work, buy and sell. In many cases these trends profoundly disrupt industries and change the way companies do business.
Leading Digital Marketing Strategy will help you rethink the customer journey to build positive and relevant experiences across all channels and touchpoints – and ultimately to create both value and competitive advantages for your company.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Understand current trends. Recognise digital megatrends and best practices – and the disruptive impact they will have on your business
- Harness the power of digitalisation. Enhance operations through digitisation to foster brand-creation or brand-building in the digital world
- Create a successful content strategy. Develop a digital, content-driven strategy that enables stronger engagement with customers and creates outstanding customer experiences
- Navigate customer needs. Understand the new rules of competition as well as today’s customers and their evolving needs and expectations
- Measure success. Learn how to leverage data and how to measure the success of digital marketing in terms of brand awareness, association, engagement and ROI
As digital advances unlock new ways for customers to speak up and interact with businesses, Leading Digital Marketing Strategy will help you rethink the customer journey to help you build positive and relevant experiences across all channels and touchpoints – and ultimately to create both value and competitive advantage for your company. Topics covered include the following:
MEGATRENDS THAT DISRUPT YOUR MARKET(S)
- How digital and social disruptions can affect different aspects of your value chain
- How digital and social practices can generate novel content about your brands or products
- How to meet the challenges that new trends bring
IMPACT OF DIGITAL ON THE COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- When digital and social media practices foster new business model innovations and change companies’ competitive landscape
- Know what kinds of threats and opportunities emerge out of digital and social practices
SOCIAL MEDIA AS A COMMERCIAL DRIVER
- Select and use social media channels to create value
- How social media frameworks can initiate and develop new relationships that yield in higher financial performance
- Integrate social media into your brand strategy
- Measure social media ROI
BUSINESS DECISIONS USING ONLINE RESEARCH AND ‘BIG DATA’
- Harness online data/social media to create value
- Leverage big data to integrate digital intelligence into strategy
- Experience digital listening through live interaction with online platforms
CONTENT CREATION, CURATION AND DISSEMINATION FOR BRAND BUILDING
- Transform your brand into a content producer
- Create, curate and disseminate content through online channels
- Understand how companies can successfully address online conversations and create monitoring systems
Digital strategy execution by understanding and leveraging key enablers
- Transforming organisational culture and behaviours
- Understand the importance of a flexible, agile and collaborative organisation
- Develop an innovative and data-driven mindset
Who should attend
Designed for executives and senior managers from all business areas who wish to develop a strategic understanding of digital marketing and how to develop a roadmap for digital business transformation in their organisations.
Executives aiming to lead digital initiatives in their company or industry and those seeking to develop new sustainable business models in a digital world will also benefit.
Trust the experts
David Dubois is an Associate Professor of Marketing at INSEAD with expertise in (1) how organizations can leverage and integrate digital and social media dynamics to create novel value, and (2) how luxury and fashion brands can create sustainable competitive advantages by leveraging status and st...
Joerg Niessing is an Affiliate Professor of Marketing at INSEAD and is passionate about bridging the academic and the business world on topics related to marketing, branding and digitization. He holds a PhD in Marketing from the University of Muenster. His credentials do not only come from his ac...
Leading Digital Marketing Strategy