Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This course is for anyone who wants to develop an effective and engaging digital content marketing programme. You will learn how to create content, identify audiences, understand different types of content, maximise reach through digital channels, create meaningful interactions and identify key success criteria. At the end of the course delegates will be able to apply this knowledge into building a content marketing plan for their organisation.
- Why content marketing is important and its key benefits
- What makes great content and the importance of storytelling
- The importance of different types of content and when to use
- Topical versus evergreen content: what should you use?
- How to become a thought leader and build brand awareness
- How to develop a content plan for your target audience(s)
- Understand the role that content marketing plays in owned, paid and earned media
- Which channels to use to host and share your content, including the key principles of blogging, video, search and social media
- How to drive engagement
- How to identify and work with Influencers
- How to measure and evaluate the impact of content marketing
The CIM Experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to takeback to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Introductory, Advanced and Masterclass.
Who should attend
Marketing executives and managers who are interested in developing their marketing skills to build a content marketing approach into their marketing plans, using social media, blogging and video content. It is equally applicable to B2B or B2C marketers, particularly for those who are trying to build a reputation as thought leaders within their industry.
Trust the experts
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...