Leading a Culture of Excellence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Leadership in today's business environment requires leading change through developing a culture of excellence. The Level Five Associates leadership model provides you with the practical tools to grow leaders who get it, and then implement an outcomes-based strategic planning process to drive your culture to be values-based with decentralization, trust, and empowerment.
This seminar focuses on presentations and small group interaction to develop best practices using our trademarked "Big 6" leadership principles. Ideal for leaders at every level, the seminar will provide you with leadership tools you can employ right away—and see measurable results.
- Principles of leadership development as they pertain to the battlefield and the boardroom
- Developing leaders over time through values-based culture, empowered teams, and persistence
- Removing silos and empowering team members with information
- The importance of a personal leadership philosophy
- Understand the basic elements of the "Big 6" leadership principles and how to employ these principles in your organization with concrete techniques
- Understand how to bring a company mission, intent, shared values, and culture to life
- Learn how to continuously recruit and retain A-players
- Use a strategic planning process to drive change in your organization and build a culture of excellence
- Utilize active listening within your organization