About the course
Leadership is all about effective and clear communications. This class will provide attendees with the processes required to become more effective as leaders. Changed leaders will move the culture of the organization into a more productive and higher-performing environment that encourages clarity, ownership, initiative, and success. In this class, supervisors and managers develop the people skills necessary to move their staff forward to the desired goal.In this class, supervisors and managers develop the people skills necessary to move their staff forward to the desired goal.This session uses the TruTalent™ Learning & Productivity (TTL & P) , a 20-minute online survey of an individual’s productivity preferences and learning styles. The assessment identifies the individual’s work and learning preferences for 4 styles and 12 environmental and mindset preferences. These elements affect, positively or negatively, how each individual achieves and performs in work-based learning environments. They also affect the way in which individuals concentrate, make decisions, solve problems, process information, approach and complete tasks, retain new and complex information, develop new skills, and interact with others
.Attendees will gain knowledge and skills required to:
- Discover and use diverse Productivity Styles to improve team efficiency;
- Increase rapport with team members to discover true sources of motivation;
- Use praise as a strategic motivation tool;
- Grow Emotional Intelligence skills to better manage reactions and temptations to engage in unproductive behavior;
- Review Performance Evaluation procedures to ensure appropriate and unbiased assessments;
- Learn to facilitate goal-setting and mark progress toward objectives;
- Use a framework to have an effective Performance Management Conversation that motivates buy-in and brings about real change; and
- Communicate properly as a leader and further the perception of authority and expertise.
Format—Leadership and Management Development is an 8-hour class for up to 15 people.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.