Who should attend
Managers and independent collaborators who are open to experiencing an action-based leadership program.
About the course
Standardized approaches to leadership are no longer fit for purpose in today’s challenging business environment. This creative program uses an action-and-review framework to expand learning beyond lectures and case studies. Participants will be challenged to be bold – and to perform, communicate, lead, and create an innovative set of experiential encounters.
Together with peer feedback, these elements will accelerate your personal and professional growth and help break out of a conventional leadership routine.
- Generating greater value by building bridges between people
- Inventing new practices for leading
- Identifying and reinforcing your interpersonal strengths
- Aligning yourself and the leadership role
- Innovative leadership strategies for leading during rapid change
- Cultivating greater followership and developing your own leadership persona
- Collaboration within a ”trial-and-error” environment to generate true innovation
- Fostering group competition that enables achievement at personal and organizational levels
- Communication strategies that reach across organizational, cultural, and gender barriers
- Teamwork concepts that go beyond traditional hierarchies
Nora studied management, with focus on organization. She completed her PhD on group dynamics at HEC School of Management and during her doctoral studies she was visiting fellow at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and at RMIT (Melbourne). She is a graduate of the Columbia Coach...
Andreas Bernhardt is executive development advisor and lead coach at ESMT Berlin in Germany, founding member of ESMT's Center for Leadership Development Research, and manages ESMT's pool of executive coaches. He has over 20 years of practical leadership development experience with executives from...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.