Leadership in Action
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European School of Management and Technology.Full disclaimer.
Expand your boundaries to achieve leadership and followership success.
For an entrepreneur building a company – or an entrepreneurial thinker strengthening an existing organization – moving beyond the leadership comfort zone is more than an option: It is necessary for survival.
The English language program Leadership in Action (LIA) shows managers how to achieve bold leadership skills and fresh paradigms to make effective decisions. It’s a rigorous, three-day, total-immersion experience. Using the transitional approach to change, an action-and-review framework extends thinking beyond classic presentation and case-study methods. The combined elements of action program segment and review segment work together to accelerate personal and professional growth – breaking out of the leadership routine and into greater opportunity.
- build bridges between people to generate greater value
- learn to better identify, define, and reinforce interpersonal strengths
- areas for further leadership development
- support participants’ pursuit of a critical balance in planning, action, and interaction during high-pressure situations
- see and seize opportunity in a business and economic environment marked by rapid change with a fresh set of insights and skills
- solid network of global contacts
- Developing innovative leadership strategies for teams and industries affected by rapid change
- Cultivating greater followership and developing one’s own strengths by focusing on the substance and character that people naturally want to follow
- Collaborating within a learning, cooperative laboratory environment that generates true innovation
- Fostering healthy group competition that enables achievement at both the personal and organizational levels
- Supporting communication strategies that reach across organizational, cultural, and gender barriers to motivate people and move companies forward
- Building teamwork concepts that transcend traditional hierarchies to address the diverse talent clouds that make up today’s workforce
Who should attend
Managers and independent collaborators interested in learning about leadership and followership.