Leadership in Action
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Carey Business School.Full disclaimer.
Enhance your leadership skills with this experiential session on leadership and change. Experience a truly collaborative session where leadership is learned as it happens, in the first person rather than as a theoretical concept. Bring your sense of adventure, some stomach for disequilibrium and your ability to stay open to what’s happening “in the moment.” Leadership in Action is designed to help you:
- Raise hard-to-talk-about issues in a way that will get others to agree to address them.
- Act courageously in risky situations.
- Connect with people in a way that inspires their commitment.
- Stay grounded in the face of success, failure, or uncertainty.
- Respond productively to opposition without losing your focus
- Communicate skillfully in the presence of strong emotions.
Who should attend
This seminar serves individuals at all career stages, as well as rising managers who want to improve their ability to make real change happen in their organizations.
While the course helps people in a wide variety of organizations, functional areas and leadership experiences, its’ particularly helpful to:
- Individuals who feel thwarted in the attempt to lead their organization through change;
- Teams wrestling with implementing or accelerating change initiatives;
- People who seek to enhance their own capacities for exercising leadership.