Who should attend
This online training course is suitable for a broad range of people, but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors with leadership responsibilities
- Team Leaders seeking management opportunities
- Managers seeking career development
- Managers recently appointed to leadership roles
- Managers requiring strategies to grow as effective and influential leaders
- Leaders wishing to develop self-awareness and personal impact
About the course
It is said “you have to be able to lead yourself before you can lead others”.
So, how self-aware are you?
What skills do you possess and what are your strategies for success?
When you first look at these questions it is easy to tick off a few thoughts but in today’s turbulent world we need to take a deeper and more detailed analysis of our leadership qualities so we can develop our abilities to stand at the cutting edge of business.
This Leadership Development online training course has been designed to develop self-awareness, key leadership skills and build your personal strategies for your future career. The course includes all the practical tools needed to grow your leadership presence. Remember management is about position & power, leadership is influence. In attending this highly interactive and engaging 2-day Leadership Development online training course, you will gain greater self-awareness of your own leadership style, as well as develop dynamic skills to master your leadership impact. You will undertake a unique and individual leadership journey to help you develop the clear strategies to grow as an effective and influential leader.
This Oxford online training course will feature:
- How to understand leadership better through a personal self-development journey
- The “inner” leader within you as a strong source of growth
- Ways to harness and develop your amazing hidden personal power
- The skills to lead through excellent interpersonal and influencing techniques
- Strategies to take team development to new levels of achievement
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop self-awareness from a new and higher perspective
- Analyse your preferred leadership style for greater effectiveness
- Discover and develop further your intrinsic leadership skills
- Understand emotional intelligence and its impact on leading
- Grow in personal power, influence, and impact
- Develop the critical interpersonal skills essential for leading others
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
- Understand and relate to people in the organisation
- Avoid many of the difficult situations and HR problems within many organisations
- Possess skills that are now considered to have greater impact on organisational performance than traditional measures of intelligence such as IQ
- Promote increased employee cooperation, increased motivation, increased productivity, and increased profits
- Accelerate your career development
- Undertake a leadership self-development journey
- Assess your leadership potential more clearly
- Be able to recognise your own emotions as well as the emotions of others
- Improve your ability to communicate, resolve conflict, influence and work with others
- Become a more self-aware and influential leader
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.