Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with TUM School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This module introduces and fosters management and leadership skills.
- Leadership theories and deep-dive into specific requirements when leading individuals and teams.
- Strategic and organizational leadership.
- Firm networks and firm development.
- Leadership & value creation in and through networks.
- Selection and assessment of leaders.
- The role of leadership and cooperation: How leaders can (and must!) ensure cooperation and coordination in networks and their own organizations.
- Leadership in the 21st century: The changing face of workplaces and leaders.
- Architecture for managing international networks.
As a highlight, we offer the possibility to receive a personal leadership profile.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
Trust the experts
Professor Welpe studied economics at LMU Munich and at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston. She completed an MSc at the London School of Economics before finishing her PhD on technology and innovation management at the University of Regensburg (2003). In 2007 she completed her lectu...
The research of Professor Peus focuses primarily on the human, organizational and corporate factors that influence effective leadership in science and the economy. She combines experimental laboratory research with field work and performs international comparative studies. Another emphasis of her...