About the course
This module introduces and fosters management and leadership skills.
- Leadership theories and deep-dive into specific requirements when leading individuals and teams.
- Strategic and organizational leadership.
- Firm networks and firm development.
- Leadership & value creation in and through networks.
- Selection and assessment of leaders.
- The role of leadership and cooperation: How leaders can (and must!) ensure cooperation and coordination in networks and their own organizations.
- Leadership in the 21st century: The changing face of workplaces and leaders.
- Architecture for managing international networks.
As a highlight, we offer the possibility to receive a personal leadership profile.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
Helmut Krcmar holds the Chair for Information Systems, Faculty of Informatics, Technische Universität München, Germany, and served as Dean of the Faculty of Informatics from 2010–13. His research interests include information and knowledge management, IT-enabled value webs, service management, co...
The research of Professor Peus focuses primarily on the human, organizational and corporate factors that influence effective leadership in science and the economy. She combines experimental laboratory research with field work and performs international comparative studies. Another emphasis of her...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.