Leadership Communication: Crafting a Strategic Narrative
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darden School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Join Darden Executive Education for our upcoming Darden Ideas to Action Leader Series masterclass, designed to provide new perspectives for ongoing challenges facing managers and leaders today.
Today’s leaders face increasing demands and challenges brought about by disruptive global markets; a diverse, multi-generational workplace; and the proliferation of social media. Senior executives must communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders to gain alignment, execute strategy, and promote and protect the organization’s (and their own personal) brand. Communicating with clarity and concision can become a competitive advantage in this global environment of ever-growing cultural and technological complexity.
Develop a solid grounding in the theory and practice of specific skills required to be an effective communicator, ultimately achieving both organizational and personal goals.
Outcomes and Impact
- Frame messages for multiple constituencies in order to persuade effectively at every level
- Diagnose communication problems, institutional sources of conflict and promote cultural climates which effectively manage disputes
- Utilize effective approaches to collaborative decision making
- Craft a compelling story to engage stakeholders in your cause
- Explore effective communication strategies during disruption or crisis
Who should attend
This masterclass is designed for mid to senior level leaders who need to communicate effectively to internal and/or external audiences to achieve desired results that advance their professional success.