Key Account Management
This two module programme will equip account managers with the skills and tools to develop and implement detailed dynamic account strategies and plans for their key accounts. Using their own customers as case studies, participants establish how ‘best practice’ principles can be applied to managing their own key accounts whilst adding immediate value into their own organisations.
- Recognise which customers are key accounts.
- Understand the scope of the key account management role.
- Recognise the stages of a key account relationship.
- Develop a strategic key account plan.
- Identify the potential in your customers.
- Use professional business analysis tools.
- Develop internal teams to meet the needs of key accounts.
- Identify and develop DMUs.
- Utilise internal resources in a virtual team environment.
- Understand the impact of key account management on internal communication and customer records.
- Develop a strategic plan for a customer - and get feedback.
Who should attend
Those responsible for managing face-to-face relationships with customers that have a significant impact on achieving the organisation’s business objectives. Participants should have three years sales experience, six months of which should ideally have been in an account management role. The course is also valuable for managers and directors intending to implement a key account management strategy within their organisation.