Who should attend
Anyone seeking ITIL Foundation certification and everyone interested in aligning IT with business, controlling or reducing IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources in the most effective manner. All IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.
Prerequisites: familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience are recommended.
About the course
This course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enable successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
Note: ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam will be given in class on the last day.
What You Will Cover
- Key IT service management concepts
- How ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The purpose and components of the service value system
- The activities of the service value chain and how they interconnect
- The purpose of key ITIL practices
- Preparation to sit the ITIL4 foundation examination
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.