Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- All IT Staff, system and network administrators, managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization.
- IT professionals and IT planners; IT Managers; Business Executives, Planners, and Strategists; Computer & Systems Engineers & Programmers; Training & Human Resources Mangers in-charge of Organizational and IT Development
About the course
This course introduces the concepts of IT Service Management (ITSM) based on Version 3 of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It describes the IT Service Management Lifecycle. It also provides a set of specialized organizational capabilities for providing value to customers in the form of services.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Gain a fundamental understanding of the ITSM lifecycle
- Gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the “Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management” examination from EXIN, ISEB or APM Group
Service Management as a Practice
- Introduction to IT Service Management
- ITIL introduction
- Introduction of the lifecycle stages
Key Principles, Models and Concepts
- Introduction to key principles, models and concepts
Concepts, Roles and Functions
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
Technology and Architecture
- Architecture and technology to manage the IT
- ITIL® Qualification Scheme
- Revision and Mock Examination
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.