Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The program is designed for managers and executives from firms which are primarily domestic but looking to expand abroad, including corporate business development managers, country/ regional heads, international marketing managers and commercial leads. The program also welcomes entrepreneurs and founders of fast-growing businesses.
About the course
- Come with your own international growth challenge
- Develop a better understanding of your differentiators, paving the way for new growth
- Gain a process and frameworks to assess and evaluate international growth opportunities for your business
- Develop your strategy and a concrete action plan for successful international growth with the help of faculty and coaches
- Accelerate your organization’s readiness and adaptation for international success
Leverage international market opportunities for growth
Where are you looking to find your next business growth opportunities? Do you have a growth challenge that involves expanding outside your home market?
While there are different ways to foster and secure growth, one of the most important is to look abroad. However, tapping into new markets requires specific tools and strategies and a sound understanding of the international context in order to be successful.
International Growth Strategies program will help you find the right opportunities for your company to successfully grow into new markets. You will learn to think systematically about your international growth options, how to seize them and how to adapt your business to thrive abroad.
Your personalized learning journey
Personalized learning, support and feedback are key to an impactful experience, especially in a virtual learning journey. All IMD liVe programs therefore include specific elements to tailor the experience to your needs and those of your organization.
Your personalized International Growth Strategy journey comprises:
- Your individual growth challenge as a red thread throughout the program
- Tracked progress with personalized feedback
- One-to-one coaching follow-up on individual challenge post program
- Peer-to-peer learning in small dynamic group settings
Niccolò brings a unique combination of skills to IMD, bridging the worlds of business and academia. His areas of expertise are strategic management and international business, with emphasis on globalization, sustainability and digitization. One of Niccolò’s key areas of interest is corporate soc...
Omar Toulan is Professor of Strategy and International Management at IMD. Professor Toulan's areas of expertise include strategic management, international business, growth strategies, and managing the multinational. Among his areas of research are offshoring and outsourcing, global account manag...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.